Your application choices are:
In accordance with the mission of the Department of Athletics, administer the progress and success of the intercollegiate men’s basketball program within the guidelines of the NCAA, the BIG EAST Conference and DePaul University. This will include all pre-season, in-season and post-season activities necessary to the development of a nationally-competitive team.
- Coordinate the evaluation, recruitment, preparation and development of all student-athletes.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all NCAA rules, policies and procedures pertaining to men’s basketball.
- Attend and participate in monthly NCAA rules compliance meetings.
- Monitor and encourage the scholastic progress of student-athletes in conjunction with the Athletic Academic Advising Office, so as to promote their academic success.
- Responsible for adherence to the program’s budget, in conjunction with the Athletic Business Office.
- Work with Business Office on travel arrangements, equipment purchases, and expense reports.
- Establish and maintain quality relationships with alumni and support organizations (Athletic Advisory Council, “D” Club, Blue Crew, etc.) of DePaul University.
- Serve as the department’s liaison on all public relation and promotional activities for the men’s basketball program and work with the Athletic Development Office to solicit gifts.
- Provide leadership to assistant coach(es) under his/her supervision.
- Supervise three full-time assistant coaches, one full time director of operations, one full time assistant director of operations, one full time administrative assistant, as well as part time, student and volunteer assistants when available.
- Supervise 12 - 15 student athletes.
- Responsible for operating the Men's Basketball program with the allocated budget.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 10 years coaching experience.
- Experience coaching at the NCAA Division I level.
Salary & Benefits:
DePaul offers comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain talent to further the University's mission. Please click on the following link to review the full Benefits Summary. https://hr.depaul.edu/Benefits/index.html
Required Background Screening:
All final candidates extended an offer of employment will undergo background screening.
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.