Friday, March 12, 2010

Big East and SEC predictions of the Day

Monster Mash has pretty much already given the results from last nights games so I will give you the match ups for today and the predictions.

First up: The Big East. Wow. Wow, wow, wow. There is no telling who is going to come out of this thing as the victor. With most all of the top seeds out, it looks as if the "middle of the road" teams are battling it out for supremacy. Does that mean that West Virginia is now the favorite? Please refer to my blog post earlier this week saying that it's ANYBODIES tournament when it comes to the Big East.

Round Four:
Notre Dame vs. West Virginia 9:00 p.m.
Georgetown vs. Marquette 7:00 p.m.

I was .500 again in my picks yesterday. I had West Virginia and Marquette. Let's see if I can go 100%.

Picks:
Notre Dame over West Virginia by 4
Georgetown over Marquette by 7

And now the SEC: Kentucky is the consensus favorite in the SEC. I am not looking for an upset until the they potentially play UT. Even then I look for a solid victory. The rest of the field is pretty much playing for second place. I hope.

Round two:
Alabama vs. Kentucky 12:00 p.m.
Tennessee vs. Ole Miss 2:15
Florida vs. Mississippi St. 6:30 p.m.
Georgia vs. Vanderbilt 8:45 p.m.

The only game I got wrong yesterday was Alabama over South Carolina and thank God I got it wrong. I am so sick of Devan Downey I probably would have vomited if we had to play that twerp again. He has made his career off of having MONSTER games vs. UK.

Picks:
Kentucky over Alabama by 12
Tennessee over Ole Miss by 6
Florida over Mississippi St. by 3
Vanderbilt over Georgia by 9

Enjoy the games at work and at the bars tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment