Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FREE GORGUI!!!

Let me first say that this will be my only basketball entry until football season for the Cards is officially over. I make a habit typically of not speaking, paying attention to, or even watching basketball until the football season has come to a close. However, today something happened that has changed that this year for me.

As already pointed out by BoogieWoogie, one of the Cards best prospects, and saving grace of the 2010 class, much needed bigman Gorgui Dieng has been ruled ineligible by the NCAA. Apparently the ruling is something to do with relating to academics.

To me, this is a head-scratcher. The kid FLUENTLY speaks FIVE languages, AND scored a 31 on the ACT. He is literally a genius. How he can be ruled ineligible is a shocker to me; when someone like Eric Bledsoe who I am going on record as saying he scored a three on the ACT, and doesn't even speak ONE language FLUENTLY (don't get upset, especially if you've heard the kid speak), can be eligible.

So, as Boogie has recently been credited with starting Free Enes...I am going on record as here and now officially starting the FREE GORGUI campaign!

FREE GORGUI!!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment