Friday, April 30, 2010

Watch Terrence Jones Decision Live: 6:30 EST

At 6:30pm EST today, I'll probably be inside the car on the way back home from the Kentucky Oaks after watching the ponies. Ok, so I don't usually see any horses but it would be after watching the college kids drink excessively, chest hair art, duct tape suits, girls displaying their big... hats and more from the infield. Terrence Jones will be announcing his decision on where to go to college. So I wanted you to have a place you can go check out Jones' press conference.

If I am back in time, I will stream the feed from here. In the meantime, OregonLive.com is saying they will stream it live. The feed isn't up yet but they promise to start having stuff starting at 5:30pm EST. It's a big day in UK's 2010 season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment