Monday, April 26, 2010

Calipari Teases Big Surprise via Tweets

Last week, Coach Calipari announced that he had spoken with Larry Brown of the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats. After the conversation, Cal tweeted that he had a "BIG" idea that would be program changing and it sent his +1 million twitter followers into a frenzy. Today Cal had this to say:

I hear people are going crazy wondering what did Coach Brown and I talk about.
He said ....
You know what? I'm not quite ready to discuss it. Can u decipher it? He talked about *thd#j r &ftwxim ^ei* @$xf 6$2 T*^$!
I haven't got my decoder ring in the mail yet, but if it says "Drink more Ovaltine" I will be pissy. But the surprise still remains, and the BIG change is still looming. Guess Cal will keep us guess a little while longer.

---Updated --- 10:30pm Cal Gives a hint

No comments:

Post a Comment