Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunny's News of the Day


Its Easter, I hope you left a tooth under your pillow and received your hard boiled egg. That's at least what I was always told the smell was. I paid too much money for a crown to pull one out and try, but if you did please let us know.
It's really nice outside, and after a 30 mile bike ride yesterday, I am going to go do my best Papa Brooks impersonation and plant some 'maters and other things in my garden. Thus, today's news in a slow news day:

  • Enes Kanter has a choppy road ahead of him before he makes it into a Kentucky game. His eligibility certainly isn't set in stone for next season.

  • Duke won - Butler won... I'm done with the 2009-2010 season as I can't stomach a bad Duke team winning the NCAA tournament.

  • Kentucky's Lee Todd has an issue with one-and-done players and he's taking it to a higher authority. He's not going to stop JC (It's Easter so I'll define that: John Calipari) from recruiting them, but he doesn't like one-and-done's coming and going so quickly.

  • Am I the only one that thinks the pools at hotels shouldn't be anywhere close to the balconies? Kids take the express route to the pool and jump from their rooms into the party. Kids also miss including this Notre Dame recruit.


The 'maters are calling

No comments:

Post a Comment