Thursday, April 1, 2010

McDonald's All-American Game: Last Knight

As I am still in disbelief over the potential loss of 9 Kentucky players (9 really!?!?) and the Daniel Orton, Darnell Dodson, John Hood sagas that continue, I thought it'd be nice to see a little more of players that may be in uniform next season. The McDonald's All-American Game brought some new vids of several players lisitng Kentucky as being high on their schools of choice.

CJ Leslie: Leslie shows Tobias Harris what it's going to be like when they meet up in the SEC next season.


Terrence Jones: Jones get's dunked on by Tristan Thompson.



Brandon Knight: A video from the courier-journal about Brandon Knight's thoughts on his last second three point jumper.

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or do some of the UK players have overbloated opinions of their playing ability? I'm talking about Dodson and Orton specifically. I mention this in my article.

    ReplyDelete