Thursday, April 15, 2010

For All the Cards Fans/Cats Haters

These D-Bags represent one of the 1,000 reasons I do not cheer for Louisville. Livin' large! Every King in Da Ville Needs a Crown!


We of the Big Blue Nation can be, how do I put this lighty, obnoxious. I am sure that all of our Cardinal fans have been pretty sick of hearing about the FANTASTIC recruits that UK has had commit in the past 24 hours. Fair is fair and I know how I would feel if Rick Pitino felt like recruiting again and actually tried to win instead of paying his equipment manager to marry his mistress...oooops! There I go again! Anyway, one of our former authors texted me the link to this humorous (not to me) blog site. It's supposed to be a representation of what it is like to talk to a UK fan. Enjoy Cards fans. It's just sad that the Card Chronicle has to spend time bashing UK fans because they have nothing good to report about their basketball team and their football team is not going to be as great as they think it is...damn it, I think it's in my genetics.

4 comments:

  1. You think Card Chronicle is bad? Check out Planet Red Hoops on http://www.insidetheville.com! I'd say well over half of the front page topics are UK based. The Cardinal Nation is full of hate and jealousy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed PAMB. Instead of focusing on their own team and recruiting, they are reduced to Cat hating. That seems to be what the majority of Louisville fans are doing recently. Oh Well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what side of the Card/Cat fence you are on, you cannot deny the hilarity of that article. In fact, Boggie admitted to me yesterday via text that he thought it was funny. OOPS!!!

    ReplyDelete