Friday, May 7, 2010

Terrence Jones: Tired of being a cool Cat wit alot of Dawg

Northwest, Southeast, where will Terrence Jones go?
Yes, its Day 7. Yes, Terrence Jones is still 'committed' to the Washington Huskies. Yes, he still is undecided if he will attend UK of UW. Yes, I am tired of writing this already. Yes, I am tired of the whole thing.  BUT Yes, I will keep writing until I hear some actual news.

Jones still hasn't made the decision as to where he will attend school and where his hate mail will come from. We know it'll be Lexington or Seattle, the homes of the Wildcats and Huskies. If the current amount of mail is any indication, when the choice is clear I imagine the Post Office will get an economic stimulus of its own, as the loser of the Jones lotto will be writing furiously.

His Twitter account before he went to bed with what I am sure are visions of sugar-plums dancing in his head, and visions of him in Blue or Purple jerseys in fans heads, says "sooo tired lets like I gotta fall asleep still being a cool Cat! with alot of Dawg in me!"

Unless he's been watching those reruns of Happy Days or is a closet Grease fan I think his references to "still being a Cool Cat" just toys with both fan bases... it certainly keeps hope alive and drags me along for the ride with him...but hey, as we said last week, ANY DAY NOW.... ANY DAY NOW and it will all be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment