Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Karen Sypher and the John Wall Dance: A match made in Hell (if you are Rick Pitino)

This may be the greatest photograph ever taken in the history of mankind.


I know that this picture is posted over at Kentuckysportsradio.com but I couldn't help myself. I had to post this picture of Karen Sypher getting the John Wall Dance done to her at the Kentucky Derby this year. I know a lot of our Cardinal readers do not frequent KSR very much, so this is for them.
Rick Pitino looked awful while he was being interviewed at the Derby this year and I can now see why. I am sure he was roaming around looking for a woman to infect when he stumbled across his ex-lover with four other guys. Excuse me, four Kentucky fans. Take that to the AIDS clinic Ricky.

1 comment:

  1. She'll be surrounded by manly women for next years derby... and they'll be doing the John Wall dance too

    ReplyDelete