Saturday, May 15, 2010

Calipari "Recharges the Battery"

So if the first Tweet wasn't enough, after a little relaxation and baseball watching at his son's game, Cal lets everyone know, he's in Lexington to stay.



The Basketball season is year round. Sure games only get played from November to April, but for the team and staff, it's year round. Coach Calipari took some time via an audio Tweet today to talk about "recharging the battery" and once again put to rest those NBA rumors.
I hope you like my Twitter today - my Tweet I should say - which was telling you that I've got a great job,  that I cannot control speculation, that it runs rampent and I have no control. The only thing I can tell all those Kentucky basketball fans is that I will be coaching at Kentucky. That's what I want to do. It took me a while to get to a job like this and I'm in no hurry to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment