Monday, May 10, 2010

King James Summons Rondo Assignment


As evidenced by the 29 points, 18 rebounds, and 13 assist effort, Rajon Rondo has been stellar against the Cavs. To try and solve their Rondo problem, Cleveland's Lebron James has asked to guard the 6'1" Celtic guard.

"I would love to...Rondo is definitely dominating this series at the point guard position. For me, I don't have a problem taking Rondo or guarding Rondo throughout the course of the game."

When Rondo heard the news that the King had summoned him, he responded with

"It really doesn't matter about the matchup," said Rondo. "...it's the playoffs...to me, I don't really care who's guarding me. I gotta run the offense and in our system. If we get easy looks in transition, it doesn't matter who's guarding me."

So Game 5 should be a duel. And with past success, expect the court jesters  court sideline to be full of media members.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know Rajon Rondo had a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Razor Ramon"... I think Harris did in practice one day. Stepped on Rondo's back on the way to the hoop... drove so hard, its there for life.

    ReplyDelete