Friday, May 21, 2010

It's never too early to start talking about 2011...or is it?


Rivals.com was not to be outdone by the ESPN list of the top recruiting classes of 2010. They have much bigger things to talk about, like 2011. The writers over at Rivals are never satisfied with the present. They are always trying to break the latest news and are quick to rank kids in the seventh grade which leads to fun and excitement if you are into that kind of thing.

This article discusses the two stud commits coming to UK, Michael Gilchrist and Marquis Teague (haha Louisville!). All it says is that Teague will give Gilchrist a run for his money as the #1 recruit in the class of 2011. I am just ecstatic that both of these guys are going to be wearing the blue and white, I could care less how they rank, one or two doesn't matter to me.

But let's not get too crazy. The 2010 season hasn't even started yet and we have no clue how the newest boys in blue will do this year. The Cats may not need as many recruits in 2011, depending on who goes and who stays. I doubt very seriously that the Cats have 5 players jump to the NBA a second year in a row. But I have been wrong before.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I added the image - I mean who doesn't like a little Sonic v Tails action???

    ReplyDelete