Saturday, May 22, 2010

NBA Draft Combine Boogie's Media Highlights

Demarcus Cousins is getting ready for the transition from College to NBA. Some Boogie moments on Thursday at the NBA Draft Combine:

Boogie:"It has and I mean what's really hitting me is that I'm going to be on the same floor as Lebron James and I dont know how I'm going to react."...reporter:"but you were already"... "But he was just watching!"

Boogie:"I don't want to say I want to be the third pick...I mean everybody here wants to be the 1st pick"

Reporter: "How do you feel about the cold and snow if you go to Minnesota"... "I had to deal with it in Kentucky"

Boogie: "I didn't know fishing was that hard, fish really fight... I kinda feel bad though, it was like two hours ago this fish was still living"

When asked about phone calls from Mississippi St fans Boogie: "Something crazy did happen. Somebody hacked my facebook and put the old number on my page!"

When asked what profession he would choose if he wasn't in basketball Boogie: "I'd be like you (a reporter)"

No comments:

Post a Comment