Friday, May 21, 2010

Flex on these Haters... Do the John Wall (Troop 41)

After dozens of John Wall songs and videos, "The Official" John Wall video dropped last night - @jimmywa11 says its the official video thus I say it's official. It's rather catchy. Look for it to make its national spot on draft night next month.


Everybody do the John Wall... (So I wrote the Lyrics)
Chrous
Raleigh be the city where we like to do the dance
Flex to the left throw some money out yo hands

Do it for the city, we do it for the fans
to ball like Wall boy you gotta do the dance
Everybody do the John Wall, John Wall, John Wall, John Wall, John Wall, John Wall, John Wall, John Wall

Verse 1

Everybody clip out hand me the rock
time running down three seconds on the shot clock
Bring the defense home boy I cant be stopped
All about my money say ya know Im making bank shots

Im try to tell em boy you cant guard this
Feast on the court home boy I play the hardest
Jump shot stupid, yeah its retarded
You can't guard me in the paint, I'm an artist

See I hustle on the flo call me Rick Ross
See the truth get it jumpin like a tip off
I play hard til I hear the ref blow the whistle
I'm a player but my game be so official

Never reach gotta stay outta foul trouble
But I drive in the lane get em in foul trouble
They can't solve my game I'm a hard puzzle
But I keep three dime, thats a tripple double

Chrorus

Verse 2
Sick wit it hussel for the rock I go go get it
Im in it to win it now wit my baby we represent it
and i dont ball hog we got a whole team in it
see you just dribble but aint ever got the heart to finish
cant put me out the game Im in that thing from start to finish
and if I can't drive that lane best believe Im bout to dish it
side line drifting now im gliding down the base line
bout to do a big slide catch me all the inches

Commin from the south side they expectations of us is that we will not rise
yet still we prove them wrong we flexin cause we hot guys
green light to the game we will not die

ha, yeah, say saw you call that the great wall
All I do is fall get up I can take a fall
I'm hungry for the top call it lunch time
game winning shots yeah it clutch time
Chorus
Verse 3
Oh yeah we balling
balling til we falling
until the last second I'm guessing we gon be balling
Cuz Kentucky hear to win,
Not to watch you play
Whole world do the dance
Say what up UK
Better take him out the game
Cuz they say the boy insane
When he coming down the lane
Trying to catch him bang bang

First we flex show that muscle
Then we jig on um
For the small player let my Cousins get Big on em
You aint handling the anti body catch you still on em
Pass it to the point, cross over and Im still on em
Cal going banana's so you know that we peel on em

And we from the arch and it like it being real on em
Jump shot deadly you know that we kill on em
Time to grab the money ball bout to shoot a bill on em
North Cat we gonna show em how to do it

Do the John Wall, aint nothing really to it

Chorus

2 comments:

  1. this sonqq is the shitt mann i love itt to death i got it as my ringtone and everythinq....i love yall.. <3!!!! keep up the good work !!! much love..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This band originated at a 'rap' class (it was actually meant to be a poetry class) at Ligon Middle School (look it up). They just came back for a visit and the school got to see them perform a few songs, including this one.

    ReplyDelete