Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eloy Vargas Twitter!


So as I've mentioned before, I kinda hate Facebook - yet somehow love Twitter. Maybe its that my personal life isn't revealed through unnecesary photo tags, likes-dislikes, and status updates. But maybe it's just that with Twitter I just get news and updates from the people I want without all the drama of 'friend request', zombies, fish, mobsters, etc.

Anyways, with Kentucky adding Eloy Vargas to their 2010 class - and me being a stats nerd - I wanted to look at the 2010 players and their Twitter followers:

UKCoachCalipari (John Calipari): 1,110,554
uknum1 (Darrius Miller): 10,871

BigJorts55 (Josh Harrelson): 5,589
jdhood4 (Jon Hood): 4,754
eneskanter (Enes Kanter): 2,498
E_Vargas30 (Eloy Vargas): 685 1,570--- Updated: Vargas is climbing. It looks like KSR picked up on the lack of support as well and has launched their own campaign. So far, since his inception that's a 300% increase.
SportsThat (MonsterMash): 8...

So there's a few things that need to happen. 1) the SportsThat label needs to branch out and have more people follow! 2) Eloy Vargas needs your help.

Do you want the kid to have less fans than Jon Hood!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment