Friday, August 27, 2010

SportsThat takes one from a "Calipari Freshman" and goes Pro


Boogiewoogie has been picking up my slack here while I've been in 5 different cities in 5 days, travelled 3,800 frequent flier miles and taken in the surprisingly beautiful scenery in Texas - Yes, beautiful. I realize that I called those gals bovine, large, obese, and more. But the small sampling on my flight there was a incorrect measure. If you're ever in that town, go to Memorial Park, after my experience, via Twitter, I took back every offensive thing I said about those ladies. Houston seemed to grow beautiful single women like Nelson County grows marijuana... "wildly." 

Anyways, I'll be attending the mailto:Cardinals@%20Bears game at Soldier Field tomorrow and hope to provide a recap of the NFL's dress rehearsal. It's the third preseason game and you're said to learn a lot about a team in that game... like if Matt Leinart really is as awful as he seems, if Jay Cutler will cry in a game again, and if Kurt Warner will look down from the announcer booth, point, and laugh. Sure it's still the preseason, but the starters play 1/2 to 3/4 of the game, so it should give a good indication of what's in store, at least for the short term.

In the news of sport, well the Sporting News and along the "Pro" theme, The Sporting News released their preseason rankings and All-American team. Kentucky was ranked #8 overall and the amateur status questioning Enes Kanter found his way to the 3rd team All American squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment