Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Favre not retiring?!?!


It's at least a football related picture as Coach Cal visited the Bengals at training camp today. He's tweeting that T.O. and Ochocino look amazing!

In my current state of anger, I find it helpful when I can vent towards people that don't care and will never know my frustrations towards them... it's much easier than being mad at the people responsible in the first place. With that said, Brett Favre has made himself today's target of those ill feelings. He is doing his thing and quasi-backing out of his retirement AGAIN. Now it's reported that he will play 'if healthy.' I hate Brett Favre and his career is now a joke after the last 3 years. I hate his wrangler jeans and his Mississippi accent and I hate the way he always steals Sportscenter away from actual news with his yearly pilgrimage to retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment