Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Randall Cobb is playin with Lobsta's

Because in Lexington, even Red Lobster is BLUE
So there seems to have been a misunderstanding tonight at the Red Lobster in Lexington. Per Randall Cobb's Twitter account he recants the incident at the Lobsta and his mistaken identity.
Just came to Red Lobster to eat and Audrey working at the door told me I must be a big UK fan because I have a lot of UK stuff on.
about 4 hours ago via Spaz

I then told her I was one of the biggest fans and she then says "how many more games do you think we will win before were horrible again"
about 4 hours ago via Spaz

#disrespectful #slapintheface #wow congrats Red Lobster just lost a top customer. Man I really wanted some of those biscuits too!
about 4 hours ago via Spaz

Settled for a Cheddars tonight! somebody know where I could get a recipe for cheesy biscuits?? I'm gonna have to start makin em on my own!
about 3 hours ago via Spaz

@mnewt709 that is a great idea ima call Sandy Bell tm and propose Red Lobster being on the banned restaurant list for all UK athletics
about 3 hours ago via Spaz in reply to mnewt709

and no #boycottingRedLobster! Im still gonna eat there- #cheesybiscuits is a MUST!
about 1 hour ago via web

I think it's awesome that Cobb played along with his anonymity in the situation and didn't go all WildCobb on Audrey. I also think it'd been great to have a #FreeEnes and #boycottRedLobster campaign going on at once, but who can avoid cheesy biscuits?!?! But as SportsThat can contend, while the biscuits are delicious, it's all "about the Lobsta". Here's a take of 2Hot2Handle's favorite Lobsta conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment