Friday, September 24, 2010

Bledsoe Earned Grades, UK in the Clear: Take that Haters



I know all the UK and Calipari haters out there are going to love this news but it's true. Eric Bledsoe earned his grades through make up work. The Birmingham high school committee stated that they will not change Bledsoe's transcripts and that they stand by the grades that he earned. Don't believe me? Read the legal document that states this.

More importantly: UK was not indicated in any wrong doing. As far as I can see it this story is over. Sorry Pete Thamel (nice try liar), Pat Forde and all the Cardinal nation out there, but UK is still on the rise. My question is this: will Pete Thamel face any repercussions for the following: creating a non-story or leaking a minors high school transcripts. This guy needs to be fired. I can't wait until Enes is cleared and this guy's career falls apart. I will now start the Fire Pete Thamel campaign just as I started the Free Enes campaign.

Speaking of Big Enes, Get ready for the next big UK basketball story: Enes Kanter is eligible.

Until then, Let's beat the Gators. Go Big Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment