Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Reasons to Hate Louisville

Keep rooting for Kentucky to lose, Birdy Fans. You already got yours. As T-Will stated on his Twitter: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I thought that I would be finished talking about anything Louisville for a while since their team lost in the first round to Mighty Morehead State but I was wrong.

People ask me all the time, "Hey Boogiewoogie, why do you hate Louisville so much?" It's not like I hate the institution itself, many of my close friends are graduates from there, it's many of the people that comprise it and make up 99.9% of the fan base. (I'm not counting T-Ferg. We have many good and level headed discussions).

It's people like Uber-Douche Mike Rutherford and the fools over at his blog the Cardchronicle. Since their team is out they now spend a significant amount of time bashing Kentucky and dedicating articles about how much they want them to lose. It's a classic case of their Little Brother Syndrome that they deny they have.

It's so very sad that they have to suffer through as UK continues to play in March as their lowly basketball team sits at home and watches. That's two years in a row now that they have exited the first round so I guess the jealousy and envy is setting in. Their ugly emotions are running high and there is no way to hide it.

Louisville fans always complain about how much they hate Matt Jones. Well, they have their own less successful, less creative and less intelligent version of him in Mike "My Cards Suck and I Can't Take It" Rutherford. There's jerks on both sides and most of the time you can count me as one of them. I have plenty of reasons to be.

Louisville fans on that blog and many others complain about the "obnoxious" Kentucky fans and how their own fan base are so much classier and better. Oh really? I guess the website Planetredhoops is an oddity and the fans that drop Twitter Bombs on Monster Mashe's account making fun of Kentucky are 1 in a million.

Keep on telling yourselves that you take the high road Card fans. Nobody is buying it but you.

1 comment: