Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This Just In: TWill is a Jerk

Nets fans won't be seeing this for a few games

I have always known "T-Thrill" is a jerk Here are a few examples"

  • He verbally argued with his head coach during an Elite Eight game in which he failed to defend the pick and roll all game.
  • He danced in the face of a team that the Cards were beating handily in order to showboat and rub it in.
  • He refused to sign an autograph for a 10 year old girl at a Louisville women's basketball game for no reason.
  • He signed a little kid's shirt with the words "John Wall sucks" because the kid had on a UK hat.
Now it seems that the Nets are tired of his attitude as well. Williams has been fined numerous times according to the team for undisclosed violations and he has now been suspended two full games as well as being banned from the locker room. He seems like a real stand up guy and a team first individual. What do expect, he came out of Duh Ville.

TWill has been a fan favorite for the Cards. All that does is tell me the quality of individuals that Louisville fans have to cheer for every year and how sad it really is. Ricky P sure knows how to recruit the classy players!

I have December 16 marked on my calender. That is the day the Wizards and the Nets play. Let's see if TWill tells Wall that he sucks to his face. I am sure #2 will have a little something special for the former Dirty Bird.

3 comments:

  1. Because every story on that list can be verified. Thanks Pete Thamel. I heard T-Will killed a guy once, too. Add that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike Pete Thamel's stories these are all true.

    -I am sure you can remember the game against MSU when Pitino benched him in a critical juncture in the game because he failed to guard the pick and roll. TWill was then seen on TV arguing back and forth with Pitino. Thats hard to argue.

    -The dancing was also on TV against Arizona. Between the Riverdance he and Earl Clarke did on the sidelines and the grooming Lil' Eddie did in the camera, it was quite ridiculous and embarassing.

    -The story about the little girl comes from a very trustworthy mutual friend of ours. I don't know why he and his sister would lie about that.

    -Here is a link to the actual story of the autograph along with a picture of it.
    http://www.wildcatworld.com/?p=6713

    In Short: All true, I was right, TWill is a prick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I'm pretty sure I saw Cats arguing with Cal in multiple games last year.

    2. I've also seen UK players celebrating and having fun with each other while winning games.

    3. I don't know the circumstances of such a story, but I'd imagine he declined for a decent reason, such as being busy, but I Can't say.

    4. I believe I also read about the "John Wall Sucks" autograph, and he was paid money for the autograph. If someone is paying me for something, and asks me to write it, I'd probably write it. That autograph is on a UL something it appears...and there is no article to support anything you linked on that, just the photo. I can imagine though, being on a site called "wildcat world" that it's VEEEEERY un-biased.

    ReplyDelete