Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Morning Bummer: The Eric Bledsoe Story is Sill Here

A teenage Eric Bledsoe sporting his Birmingham jersey. Is this the face of a cheater? Let's hope not!

What a beautiful day! I'm drinking my coffee, eating some Eggo's and reading the news on the interwebs when my mood all of a sudden turns sour. According to the Courier-Journnal, the Alabama school board is bringing in some help to investigate Eric Bledsoe's GPA leap from 1.9 to 2.5 his junior year.

The school board has hired a retired federal judge and his law firm to do the investigation. I am hoping that this thorough investigation comes out on the right side of things and then that will be the end of things. I'm not so sure that the hiring of this judge bodes well for the Cats. There might be something to this if the school board is using money in order to bring in an entire law firm to research the problem.

All of this could have been avoided if Pat Forde, as I honestly believe this douche-bag is one of the primary leaks, didn't have a personal vendetta against the University of Kentucky. Typing his name makes me want to vomit.

On a lighter note, Card fans are trying to find anything negative about the NBA draft on Thursday night as is evident in the post by the always sad and entertaining Cardchronicle. The sour grapes are irresistibly fantastic.

Well, hopefully team USA can get a win against Ghana today. I am actually going to a bar to watch a soccer match for the first time in my life. I honestly don't know how to feel about that. If they win I will be posting about how great of an experience it was and how patriotic I feel. If they lose I will post how dumb soccer is and how it's not even our game. Stay tuned for the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment