Friday, June 11, 2010

Rick Pitino gives Tom Izzo some advice and Preston Knowles gets off

"Glory days, they'll pass you by, glory days. In the wink of a young girl's eye, glory days, gloooorrrryyyy daaaaayyyyys"- The Boss


Rick Pitino was asked what Tom Izzo should do concerning the Cleveland Cavaliers job. I will give you the Pitino quote and I will then translate it for you:

"My advice to him would be, if you're really happy where you are, then it doesn't make sense to mess with happiness. Happiness is more important than money. Happiness is more important than a new challenge."

Translation:

"God I wish I would have stayed put at Kentucky. I was happy there. I had a huge ego and I had to feed it by going to the NBA. The money didn't hurt either. Now I'm at Louisville and I'm miserable. I tried to leave but the Nets didn't want me. I would have had a dynasty at Kentucky. I would have been a legend up there next to John Wooden. Now I have this crazy Sypher woman trying to run my name through the mud, I had to abort a baby, my assistant coach is a crook, my players are thugs, I have AIDS, people with linebeards and flatbilled hats cheer for me, John Calipari is kicking my ass up and down I-65. Do yourself a favor Tom and take it from me: Don't leave!!! I could have been somebody! I could have been a contender!"

In other Louisville Cardinal news, golden gloves prospect Preston Knowles will not be charged by Bullit County Police for beating up his baby's mama's step daddy. The girl and Preston are not expecting nor do they have a child together, it's just fun saying baby's mama.


If you are a Louisville fan and you want to be on the winning side of things, there is always room for you as a Kentucky fan.

1 comment:

  1. Come on Boogie???? AIDS....you need to release some of that anger.....Pitino is a good coach, horrible husband and crappy father....but he is a winning coach and worthy of less crap from UK fans that cant let go....lets join hands and sing Kum Ba Ya!!

    ReplyDelete