Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Happy Father's Day News and Notes

New Zealand took their first ever World Cup lead this morning and it was against the defending World Cup champion Italian team. Shortly there after, the Italians scored and New Zealand went back to only being known for Kiwi hats and the home of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

But this is Father's Day, while I'm not a dad, I have one... and I actually know who he is - or at least who my mom says he is. So in honor of fathers day, here are some horrible videos for your viewing pleasure:

1.) Apparently, a little known fact to becoming a dad is that you get to be punched in the junk - without someone saying "blow me"... be warned 2hot2handle... be warned


2.) I've seen this guy before and I didn't like him then, now I really don't like him.


3.) Potty Mouth...


4.) A baby Boogiewoogie!!!


5.) Psycho Dad! It's a shame Al Bundy is now on that 'modern family' show... he was such a better parent in the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment