Thursday, June 17, 2010

New John Walls hit the court - not the street... yet


I've been tied up in Dallas this week stuck in a conference that has had me scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. so the number of post has been relatively LOW. But why not write after 8:00pm? With these work trips comes free alcohol and no one wants my inebriated thoughts being listed on the net. As a responsible blogger, I don't drink and write for the safety of others.

However, in news that I expected Boogiewoogie to blast out - seeing that he is the resident shoe expert and owns more pairs that a Sex in the City 40 year old woman - John Walls signature Reeboks were leaked today at a solo-workout for the Wizards.

Thanks to the guys over at SBNation.com, they confirmed with Wall that these are indeed his kicks.
Reporter: "The shoes you wore today, are those the signature John Wall's?"

John Wall: (chuckles, mumbles). "Yeah."
What do I think? Well, while I probably won't be running out to grab a pair anytime soon, I think I like them. They're less flashy than the CP3s (that's a good thing) but not as subdued as other players shoes - which is my personal preference. I like the Reebok symbol on the side, but I'm not feeling the giant Reebok text running along the back and while I'm not sure if these will indeed be the color - but if they turn out to be - he will be sporting the Wildcat nation with the blue and white.   

No comments:

Post a Comment