Thursday, April 7, 2011

Key Dates for Kentucky Offseason

An' Here I go again on my own.
Goin' down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
I've made up my mind.
I aint waistin no more time.

Here we go again... The 2011 season comes to a wrap on an amazing NCAA Tournament run placing Calipari's second season in the Final Four and 3rd in the final standings. What does that leave? Well, it leaves next year of course.

As a UK fan, the basketball season is a year round thing. Between NBA Draft questions, recruiting, summer games, individual practices, players coming to campus, before the first tip (sadly it won't be in Canada in August this year) in November we'll know more about the 2012 Cats than a vast majority of 'fans' will know about their teams in March .

So here's a run down of the upcoming big dates and you UK summer calendar:
April 13th - First day of spring signing period
April 24th - Deadline for early entries to declare for NBA Draft
May 8th - Deadline to remove name from NBA Draft
May 18th - Final signing day for spring signing period
June 23rd - 2011 NBA Draft
October 14th - Big Blue Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment