Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Florida Basketball, Busted on Breakins

America's dumbest criminals or cops? I'm not sure but according to a Florida news station, Florida Basketball players Erik Murphy and Cody Larson and a manager Joshua Adel were arrested and the audio from a phone call inside the cop care is hilarious and sad as two of the accused talk the third into returning to the scene, talk about Gainesville police giving preferential treatment, snitching out those who gave the underage players alcohol, and come up with other outlandish Law and Order type stories to try and avoid getting out of trouble.

An excerpt from firstcoastnews.com
"Bro, do you know how f*** I am because of y'all dumb m***** f*******," Adel tells Murphy in the police car. "I'm fired. Like, you'll have another shot. I'm done. I have no second shot, bro."



"I don't have a second shot either," Murphy replies.

"And I told y'all to stop doing that," Adel says, referring to car breakins. "You did that."


"I know," Murphy says.

Murphy and Larson are charged with felony burglary while Adel faces a charge of principal to burglary. Police say Adel acted as a lookout.

"I'm getting you out of it," Murphy tells Adel.


"F*** that man," Adel says. "It doesn't matter. My job was supposed to, I'm supposed to be looking after y'all. And y'all are f****** going into f****** cars that I said not to."
Florida coach Billy Donovan has suspended all three pending the outcome of the investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment