Sunday, July 25, 2010

HullababubbabaLOU and News

So Boogiewoogie will be gone through tomorrow. He has been texting me saying he is enjoying his new Billy Idol experience of holy matrimony mony yet can't wait to get back to his loyal readers. So until his return, which I am sure you are all awaiting, here's the latest and greatest from around the world of sport.

  • Since my experience at the Nelson County Fair, I have been excited for the next chance to play "On Meth or On a Diet?!?!" With my purchase of Boogiewoogie's ticket to Hullabalou I will get my first chance since the invention. If you'd like to play along, follow me on Twitter for the latest pictures and if you 'out' anyone for being on meth, you can have the pictures of their arrest shared with everyone!
  • The Louisville Football team has new hopes of one day reaching their second Orange Bowl... well at least until the Big East loses their automatic bid... DeMarcus Smith.


  • The first round pick of the Houston Rockets, Patrick Patterson,  is throwing out the first pitch for the Houston Astros today. Here's hoping that 2Pat makes it to the plate without any dirt involved.
  • One week before the start of the Tennessee Titans training camp, the team is looking for a new running backs coach. Where did Kennedy Pola go? To become the offensive coordinator at USC under Layne Kiffin. Where's the news in that? It's right behind the words Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher had for and about Kiffin and his ... ugh... 'tact.'

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...I wonder where young Mr.Smith got that very nice Louisville Footbal shirt? I think there should be an investigation into Coach Strong's recruiting practices and this should be headed by Par Forde.

    ReplyDelete