Thursday, February 17, 2011

Patrick Patterson Returns: Other News and Notes

I can't wait to see Pat back in Rupp. Anybody got a ticket for sale?????

One of the all time great Wildcats will be returning to Lexington and I could not be more excited. Patrick Patterson will be off due to the NBA All-Star break and has decided to take in the UK vs. South Carolina game on Saturday. Here is what 2Pat had to say via Twitter:

"Ready 2 c my fam play in the All Star Game. And ready to watch them boys in blue play in person."

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our "Y".

-The fam that Patterson was referring are John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins and Eric Bledsoe. These rookie Cats will all be taking part in the NBA Rookie vs. Sophomore Challenge on Friday night as a part of the All Star festivities. It will be wonderful to see these guys on the court together as a team again. I am sure there will be ample Dougieing and John Wall Dancing. My DVR is set, is yours?

-If you haven't read the sexually charged poem that CJ Leslie wrote for one of his classes at NC State, please do. I'm kinda glad this guy didn't make it to UK. He seems like a total moron.

-Louisville lost to Cincinnati last night and Monster Mash did a pretty good job of covering it. The key to beating Louisville is preventing the three. If UConn does that, then there may be trouble in Rick's Palace of Sexual Misconduct.

-Speaking of Rick's sexual escapades, Karen Sypher is getting the book thrown at her tomorrow. She faces sentencing on Friday. If she gets off with probation, look for her to "disappear". I doubt that happens. I hope wherever she goes to jail allows conjugal visits for her sake and for Rick's sake as well.

-In Enes Kanter news...just kidding.

-Michael Gilchrist, former Card commit Marquis Teague, Anthony Davis and Kyle Wiltjer were all named to the Jordan Brand Classic basketball game. Teague, Gilchrist and Davis have also been named as Naismith Player of the Year finalists at the high school level. If two out of our three freshmen from this year stay, and I think that is going to happen, then Holy Sh*t.

That about does it for me. Check back with us tomorrow as I get into some more in depth predictions and other ridiculousness.

Go Cats

P.S. Renardo Sidney is fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment