Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ohio State players do Miley Cyrus...Kareoke



Ok, I could bash the hell out of this video but I think this is hilarious. Yes it's terrible and yes it could make JD Sullinger's draft status plummet. I mean, if I'm Dwight Howard or DeMarcus Cousins and I see this I am not afraid of Sullinger in the least bit. The trash talking Sullinger will receive in the NBA is more punishment than I could dish out in 100 years of blogging.

I'm glad these guys have a good sense of humor about themselves. After all, Sullinger admitted that "Party in the USA" is his favorite song today on ESPN.

I'm thinking that this will become a new trend in college basketball. Next we may see Mike Marra singing his favorite Insane Clown Posse song "Chicken Huntin" (Warning: This link contains explicit lyrics), or Terrence Jennings' favorite song "Taser Gun" (For obvious reasons), or Kyle Singler crooning to "Pretty Fly for a White Guy." (He kinda looks like the kid in the video). But we are all looking forward to Rick Pitino doing his best Salt 'N Peppa impression singing the song that wooed Karen Sypher, "Let's Talk About Sex."

In other news: Carmelo Anthony was traded to the Knicks. That's kind of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment