Friday, February 26, 2010

Saturday Night Fever: I hate Tennessee


Ok, let me give credit to KSR for showing me this video the first time, thank you KSR. But let me thank the great, I'm sorry, the 6th most dangerous state of Tennessee for allowing me to hate it so much as well. I hate them and here's 10 reasons why:



  1. I hate how much Bruce Pearl sweats, its like he's being interrogated by the police

  2. I hate the Orange Pride a bunch of hookers and prostitutes.

  3. I hate that I have to drive through the slums known as Knoxville everytime I go to Gatlinburg and now that I think about it, I hate that I like going to Gatlinburg.

  4. I hate the unoriginal checkered flag crap they have on their school flag.

  5. I hate their mascot "Smokey" for dying so much, I mean they're up to 9 versions

  6. I hate that they say Kentucky 'dogknapped' Smokey II and even more I hate they gave him back

  7. I hate being scared to go to UT for fear of being shot

  8. I hate that UK hasn't beaten UT in football 26 years in a row - i'm not putting a link

  9. I hate  Pat Summit too, since I hate women's basketball

  10. I hate that we have to play in Knoxville tomorrow
 Feel free to add your own reasons...

4 comments:

  1. I hate th never ending construction on the way in the Nashvile.

    I hate that Lane Kiffin even stepped foot on that campus.

    I hate the way Wayne Chism wears his headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget - stupid ass Rocky Top... I hate Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Tennessee and I am neither a hooker nor a prostitute --nor do I carry a gun or think about shooting fans from rival teams --just so you know...

    ReplyDelete