Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leave Tiger Alone!






I'm just kidding. While I don't feel that Tiger should give me or anyone else not named Mrs. Tiger Woods an apology, I think that since he is a public figure his personal life, if made public by his own screw ups, is fair game.



On that note: enter Howard Stern. Ironically, Lance and I were discussing in the gym this morning how Stern had not been in the news much lately since he went to satallite radio and reducing his audience tremendously. Howard has just emerged from irrelevancy by securing hosting duties in the greatest beauty pageant of all time.



I think that Tiger needs to be a part of this. He could provide insight on bedroom habits and rituals, which of them whines too much, which one is the most intellectual, which one putts from the rough etc...
I also am wondering what the competions will be. I am sure there will be the traditional swim suit competition along with bannana eating, who is the most convincing at acting like they actually care about a person with loads of cash, who has slept with more husbands, who has slept with the most famous person not named Tiger Woods.
I relly hope the Perkins waitress competes. I would love to hear that story.

1 comment:

  1. Still irrelevant... I hate this article for being about Tiger Woods (which I dont care about) and Howard Stern (see irrelevant). This padgent will air either on Sirius, or some obscure cable network, or FOX. Either way, there is a .1% chance of me watching it. That % being the probability of my DVR recording some rerun of LOST that never runs and this horrible demonstration of US culture is on instead.

    ReplyDelete