Monday, February 22, 2010

The first

At Wayne's request, the SportsThat blog has begun. Feel free to post what you want. I dont expect any Barack Obama debates or HealthCare wars going on, but I'm confident that some UL vs UK pandemoniem will commence shortly.

There were two reasons I wanted to do this:
1) To Keep James (S)TrebleClef John (Like Wyclef John) from sending me anymore annoying emails about how much he loves UK and his dislikes for UL.
2) Because I heard of a blog over at SportsThis.com and I think we can do much better.

Things I dont expect to find on this blog:
1) spelling
2) MMA, NASCAR (unless you're making fun of it or posting pictures of Danica Patrick), or any other horrible sport (unless its in the Olympics - then it rocks).

I guarantee we'll have more views in the first week than the 80 that SportsThis.com is receiving.

Feel free to send me an email or anything else if you would like to publish something on the site (a kickass picture - or article of some relavance to the material posted).

7 comments:

  1. Brock lesner is the greatest MMAer of all time. The dude has a wicked tombstone piledriver.
    And if you can find someone that makes left turns better than Dale Ernhardt Jr. then call me Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support the WWF. I think saving Pandas should be the central focus of the next presidential election.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd think we should shoot any panda that doesnt want to screw for the sake of it's species.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not trying to start a debate but i am antipandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pandas should have been extinct a long time ago. If we had let evolution work itself out then they would no longer be here. If they are too lazy to mate then they have already decided their fate. I saw that terrible Kung Fu Panda movie. If Pandas would have died then I would not have had to suffer through such trash.

    ReplyDelete