Friday, February 26, 2010

Profie: The Man In Back, Jared Carter "Cash"

The man, myth, and highly recruited legend himself - Jared Carter. I recently sat down and had a fake conversation with Carter (aka read his Twitter page @JDotCarter).
If you want more information on JDot, check out his stats for the 4 games he played this year. At the time of this interview he had been called back up to the Ants, but he was later cut again.
MM: Jared, how's it hanging from up there man?
JDOT: Call me JDot
MM: Sorry, JDot how's it hanging?
JDOT: Dude, its sweet. I got signed to play for the NBA this year.
MM: NBA or the NBA-D League?
JDOT: Why you hating? ... Joe Crawford taught me to say that. He said its what the cool kids say in school.
MM: Sorry, but hey you signed the Fort Wayne Mad Ants right?
JDOT: Yeah, its awesome. Those old ladies get all dressed up, and they're screaming mad. I don't know, but they wear shirts that says I'm Your Mean Sisters Mom and yell alot.
MM: Doesn't it suck to live and thus play in Indiana?
JDOT: No I don't play.
MM: Oh, sorry to hear that too.
b: And wait what do you mean I am playing in Indiana?
MM: Fort Wayne is in Indiana JDOT.
JDOT: Damn, I got played. See, they told me I was going to play in front of Hooters. I knew that old man's breast were too small
MM: They call everyone Hoosiers, not Hooters Jared. Its the same name they call the IU Basketball team.
JDOT: Its JDOT Fool. Besides I just said Hooters.
MM: JDOT, Sorry. How's the season going?
JDOT: I dont know, my mom said I'm getting cut
MM: Cut? Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. 
JDOT: Well its cool. I'm not sure where they're going to cut me yet though. I just hope its with a knife or somthing... I got a paper cut once and that sucked... I mean that was ill... Ramel taught me to say that.
MM: Oh, well I think getting cut means...
JDOT: Yeah, I haven't played a game since December, but mom said the schedule is just really crazy. Apprently the season might be over.
MM: No, I think it means...
JDOT: Yeah, I'm kinda sad. At UK coach Billy Clyde threw Pop-Tart parties at the end of the year. He even let Praire Dog Stevenson eat a whole box!
MM: Jared, I thought that was a punishment.
JDOT: No, it was a party. I know it because Coach was drinking, people only drink at parties.
MM: Alright Jared, well take care and thanks for your time.
JDOT: Its JDOT... and don't forget to be checking my rhymes. .

3 comments:

  1. This is the most accurate reporting I have ever seen. I hope Curt reads this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sources tell me JC is now with (I kid you not)the Vermont Frost Heaves.

    http://www.vermontfrostheaves.com/team/roster/index.html?player_id=31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like a North Eastern League. They play a bunch of Canadian teams and one from Buffalo... Poor Jared.

    I believe he is the reason "He went to Jared" became famous.

    ReplyDelete