Monday, February 22, 2010

Let the Fun Begin

Those of you that know me quite well understand that I love to have spirited debates about various issues. Although I am prone to sulk and pout if I am proven wrong or I am offended, I still enjoy a friendly argument. I also enjoy sending out emails to a select group of friends. These emails range from sports, to politics, to news of the weird; but they mostly have to do with the superiority/inferiority of the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville.

Hopefully this blog will give me the much needed space to air my rantings and wacko logic that tends to lean toward the Kentucky side of things. As an added bonus I can now rant and rave about sports topics of all kinds! For example: The New York Yankees represent all that is wrong with professional sports, hockey sucks, Kobe Bryant belongs in jail, Tiger Woods needs to apologize to his wife and not me, Danica Patrick needs to stick to her lame Internet commercials, Curt is stupid, Lindsay Vonn is hot, soccer is the most overrated sport of all time, boxing needs to make a major come back, Tyler Hansborough has forced himself on multiple people, and much more!

So, in closing, I am looking forward to the banter and the arguing. Let the mudslinging and the objective (laugh) journalism begin!

3 comments:

  1. the James I know would have mentioned something about Chris Berman in his initial blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The James I know would have offended Curt's mother - and - what's this "tends to lean toward the Kentucky side of things"... tends, really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major Fail on the Berman comment. That's my bad. He will be the topic of my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete