Thursday, February 25, 2010

Four Movies I Saw This Month

Zombieland - the part with Bill Murray is funny, but other than that I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about.
Moon - one of the better movies I've seen in a while. You figure out what is going on about half way through the movie but I was not disappointed.
Law Abiding Citizen - Gerald Butler as a vengeful inventor trying to take down Jamie Fox and the entire Philadelphia justice department.
Surrogates - easily the worst Bruce Willis film ever made, possibly the worst film ever made.

8 comments:

  1. Bill Murray's cameo in Zombieland was supposed to be a big surprise and the highpoint of the movie (which I haven't seen). Thanks for the spoiler alert.

    I have not seen Surrogates either but I am willing to bet money that Cop Out will be the worst Bruce Willis movie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize CouryFlurry posted an article about an eliptical... But this article is horrible, as it inaccurately states Bruce Willis' worst movie ever was Surrogates.

    I am pretty sure there are several that were worse thus:
    1) Charlie Angles Full Throttle
    2) Look Who's Talking
    3) The soon to be released in 2012 Die Hard 5 or 500, or the rumor mill says it maybe retitled and called "Die Hardest: John McClane Rides Again: in Japan: on a fast motorcycle: while doing work"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt - sorry i ruined zombieland for you

    Lance - i never would have said the things i said about Bruce Willis if i had known there was a die hard 5 in the works

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Hudson Hwak? The Bonfire of the Vanities? The Whole Ten Yards? Unbreakable?

    That last one was for you Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unless you have seen Surrogates then you haven't been through what i've been through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it is bad as Alien Vs. Predator? If you say yes then I have to see it for comedy sake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AVP had one redeeming quality; you can at least laugh while you watch it (and quote it - "just like cattle"). Surrogates has zero redeeming qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will save my dollar for another Red Box selection.

    ReplyDelete