Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flavor Flave Wants the KFC Yum! Center



Legendary Public Enemy rapper and Hype Man Flavor Flave has opened up a fried chicken restaraunt in Clinton, Iowa. No I am not making this up. And I quote, "My chicken ain't no joke. I ain't scared to go up against the Colonel, tastewise."

Flave is most famous for his STD laden show "Flavor of Love", where he woos some, uuuummmmm...women, in order to give them diseases, and or children, after the airing of the show. Or during the taping of the show in some cases.

The fact the the clock wearing rapper wants to go after Colonel Sanders means only one thing: he wants to rename the Bucket and call it Flavor Flave's and Rick Pitino's Bucket of Chicken, Basketball, and Herpes! Center. I am with you Flave, 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment