Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He Kant play buy Kan take a good photo!

And I'm BACK!!! On a mission these past couple weeks to enjoy life, vacation, and time away from the blogosphere. What brings me back you ask? Well, I've got big Enes news. He is free! Is he clear to play basketball? No. Is the picture I took of Curry Flurry and he at the UK/Charleston Southern game finally off my camera and free of memory stick purgatory? YES!

We're all on the same page still with The UnderKanter's likelihood of playing ball with... I'm a little more optimistic than most and I'm only giving him a 10% chance to play. Why so high? Because Cam Newton will win the national championship and the NCAA will feel the need to divert attention off their money horse in football and throw some darts and questions at the redheaded stepchild - NCAA basketball. Besides, it will give those guys on Around the Horn something to talk about for the next 2.5 months.

Until then, feel free to throw print the picture out and throw your own darts!

No comments:

Post a Comment